Two Rivers School District will be hosting a vaccine clinic for all staff, students, and community members ages 12 and up on September 17 from 9 am-1 pm in the High School auditorium. Vaccines will be provided by Access Medical Clinic.
- FDA-approved Pfizer covid vaccines for anyone 12 and up.
- The vaccine is FREE to ALL.
- Those under 18 must have consent forms (linked below) completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Completed forms can be returned at any time to any of the school offices on the Two Rivers campus.
- The second round of vaccinations will be held on October 15.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the vaccine, please call Access Medical Clinic at